Slit-Resistant Textile Conveyor Belts
CONTIFLEX® textile conveyor belts carry out a wide range of conveyor tasks in all industries. In addition to a range for normal bulk goods, various special types are available for conveying hot goods, for the transport of goods containing oil and grease, for steep-incline conveying and with special reinforcing materials for particular applications.
- Equipped with tension members consisting of EP fabric plies
- Highly wear-resistant cover is equipped with a special steel cord traverse reinforcement on the carrying side
- This makes it much more difficult for foreign bodies and sharp-edged materials to penetrate the tension member
- Demolition waste recycling
- Feeder for crushing machinery
- Household garbage processing
- Recycling plants
- Scrap material processing
- Grave/ballast industry
- CONTIFLEX® RIP-PROTECT EP 500/3
- CONTIFLEX® IW/TW/SW belts are suitable for systems that have large centre distances and convey sharp-edged material.